Baaa! #MagandangGabiSaInyo #playtime #family #happiness #love #sweet #babyloveyyy #babybear #hubbylove #daddy #mommy ❤️🙈
HOUSE FOR RENT. LOCATED AT AVIDA RESIDENCES CABANATUAN CITY. FOR INQUIRY YOU MAY CALL OR TEXT 09223180008 or 09269948888
There’s a winged liner “terminology” reference list going around and I decided to give them correct names.
(Get Out The Box)
4048 English Creek Ave.
EHT, NJ 08234
Are you believing God for something that seems to be taking a long time? In the natural, you may have every reason to give up on what God has placed in your heart. At times, you may be tempted to get discouraged, but remember, God knows exactly where you are. He knows the desires He’s placed within you. He knows even the hidden dreams — what the scripture calls the secret petitions of your heart. Those are the things that you haven’t told anyone about. Maybe you thought they would never work out, or you’ve buried them because they didn’t happen on your timetable. But God still has a way to bring them to pass.
Be encouraged today because God is working behind the scenes on your behalf. Delight yourself in Him — find joy in serving Him and make your heart moldable in His hands. Don’t settle for mediocrity because God knows what’s in you, and His plan is to finish the work He began in you!
8 things to Remember during the Storms of Life…
1. God is in full control of the timing and intensity of your trial and will not allow it to go beyond His boundaries.
2. He has a specific purpose for your suffering which you may not understand until it is over.
3. This trial will prove to be profitable if you submit to God and trust Him through it.
4. Trying situations are opportunities for faith to prove genuine and grow stronger.
5. When you endure extreme pressure with unexplainable peace and joy, the Lord will demonstrate His sustaining power to a watching world.
6. Your difficulties are used by the Father to produce Christ-like character.
7. God will walk with you through all trials.
8. The Holy Spirit will enable you not only to survive but also to come out a conqueror.